Frozen Coffee Box
» Frozen Coffee «
All tools for freezing coffee beans incl. How To Guide with all FAQs.
Preise inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 2-3 Werktage
Abholung vor Ort möglich - im Checkout auswählen. Prices incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate dispatch, delivery time approx. 2-3 working days.
On-site collection possible - select in checkout.
In the Frozen Coffee Box you will find:
- 5 high quality and reusable glass tubes for freezing 20g of coffee beans.
- A comprehensive guide that describes the correct use and the advantages of freezing coffee in portions and
- A filter coffee or espresso that you can choose individually above.
Please note: the Reserve coffees are exclusive filter coffee roasts and are supplied in 100g packs, all other varieties are supplied in our 250g bags.
- Frozen Coffee Box – get a coffee of your choice and all the tools to freeze coffee portioned in single can tubes
- Choose between some coffees filter coffee or espresso
- Coffee is delivered in 250g or for the reserve coffees in 100g packs
- 100% Arabica specialty coffees gently roasted by hand
- Climate neutral delivery with DHL Go Green
- If you choose pickup on site, the pickup is possible after confirmation by e-mail from 14 clock
- Delivery quantity: 1 x Frozen Coffee Box incl. coffee of your choice, 5 x glass tubes, 1 x How To Guide
For environmental reasons, we deliberately avoid vacuum-sealed bags that can only be used once and recommend reusable plastic or glass tubes as accessories, which are also available from us individually. Each box contains 5 glass tubes suitable for freezing exactly 20g of coffee beans. For this reason, our brewing recipes are always designed for a quantity of 20g. Perfect to freeze your coffees portioned á 20g beans.
“We want to enable our customers to enjoy the specialty coffees they buy regardless of the roasting date. By freezing coffee in a controlled manner, the aging process of roasted coffee is stopped and it can be preserved at a time when it has reached the optimal maturation time after roasting. This allows the coffee to be enjoyed over a long period of time.” – Nicole Battefeld (German Brewers Cup Champion 2021 & Barista Champion 2018).
With our most extraordinary coffees we would like to share with you a very special experience. A few times a year we have the pleasure of tasting some of the most exceptional coffees on the cupping table. The best from this selection are of such rare quality that they exceed all expectations. We refer to these coffees as Reserve Coffees.
“Our goal is to highlight the various innovations from the world of specialty coffee – from the most renowned growing regions to experimental fermentation methods – such coffees are only available in the smallest quantities and are selected by us with the utmost care.”
Schreibe eine Bewertung zu diesem Artikel und teile deine Meinung mit anderen Kunden.
Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.
Write a review about this product and share your opinion with other customers.
Your email address will not be published.
Average customer evaluation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Für ein Beratungsgespräch vor Ort bitten wir Dich, einen Termin mit uns zu vereinbaren.
For an on-site consultation, we ask you to make an appointment with us.
There are no reviews yet.